Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Checking in

I seriously have nothing to blog about.

And you know what? I think that is blogworthy.

Usually I sit down at the computer and throw up some post from the depths of my soul. But today…meh…I got nothing.

And man, nothing never felt so good.

The boy’s basals are on track.

The boys are happy.

Daddy is happy.

Mama is happy.

Life is what is supposed to be. Just plain ol’ life.

No drama for the D Mama.

It probably has something to do with the boys being on Spring Break, but looking back, there have been many more days like this than not. And I’m thankful for each and every one of them.

‘Cause it means, we are ok.

We are SO ok.

For those of you who are having a bad time right now. For those of you who see no light at the end of the tunnel…It doesn’t last forever.

I promise.

I have three boys with type 1 diabetes and I have nothing to blog about today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan