Monday, July 26, 2010

We interrupt this blog…with life.

Things are moving slowly but surely on the selling/buying house thing. We are like The Little Engine That Could…chugging our way up the mountain that seems impossible to climb. We can see the summit…it is SO CLOSE. But as with most things…it isn’t a sure thing until the last minute. There are still a couple things that could go wrong.

But we keep chugging.

We think we can….We think we can…We think we can

Anyway, part of the process is we have to tent our house to get rid of a few pesky termites. So I will be away from cyber space a lot this week…my house will be full of poison while we are away to the in-laws.

I know what you are thinking, “NO MERI! Is there a computer at your in laws???”

“Why yes, dear friends, there is.”

Problem is, my lovely Sophomore Son has procrastinated and needs to finish his thesis for his Honors History class…before this Friday. Friday he leaves for scout camp…multiple camps, two he will be a councilor for, and one he will be joining in to earn some of the last requirements before his Eagle. (And yes, that was a surprise Braggy McBraggerton right hook!)

Anyway. When he comes home, we’ll be moving (hopefully,) and then school starts.

So he has dibbs on the computer at the inlaws.

:P~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m sure I’ll find some online time…but blogging probably won’t be happening this week.

:P~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m already behind on reading blogs and I feel like the world is crashing down in a wave of responsibility and worry. But we’ll make it through…we will!

I’m not even going to go into the fact that J leaves for Camp with M on Friday…and will be gone for 10 days. Nope, not even thinking about it. A girl can only take so much before she soars off the edge. And school starting, with conferences and 504 meetings, and J starting Jr. High…NOPE, not even on my mind. No siree!

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

(That was merely a mind wiping scream. I’m not thinking it about it anymore…honest.)

So until then…adieu. Much love to my peeps. May your nights be full of good numbers, sleep and happy dreams. And may your days be full of love and laughter.
(I know, I know, real life has to happen too…but a gal can send good vibes your way, can she not?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan