Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Abe saves the day!

Holy late entry Batman! I almost didn't post today! Where did the day go????? It is minutes before midnight, and I am here! (With nothing to say really.) So I leave you with some of my favorite Abraham Lincoln quotes of all time:

"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."

"Whatever you are, be a good one."

"Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing."

And my favorite...

"How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg."

True dat Mr. Lincoln...true dat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan