Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Daring myself to keep it short.

Man...I could write forever. I think I could sit down and just write and write and write.

Yeah, I totally get that sometimes my blogs go on and on and on.

Sometimes!

(Okay! A lot of times!)

But I wanted to say hello and let you know how proud I am of me.

Yeah. You heard it right. ME!

I let my two oldest guys go on an airplane to Washington without me.


Yay me!

Sure I spent three hours almost throwing up while their plane was delayed, stuck on the tarmac.

Sure I almost burst into tears that would surly have overflowed the Pacific Ocean while J texted me 100 messages telling me how sucky it was...

But. I. Didn't.

And THAT my friends...is something.

I'm so good at "internal" freak outs these days...I can almost go pro.

If there was a "D Mama's Got Talent," I would totally try out.

I would stand on that stage while my oldest T1 left for Scout Camp and I wouldn't even flinch. I know. Not everyone has tear ducts of steel like me.

So on a compeltely unrelated topic, (not,)...J is coming home tomorrow...and then REALLY leaving two days later for 9 days at scout camp.

But whatever.

I've done it before. He's done it before.

No biggie.

...

...

I think I'm going to go bang my head against a wall now.

Internally, of course.

Aren't you glad I kept it short?

Wait...is this short?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan